Around the NHL: Part XXXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
@1 Other Person Terry going 5 hole 3 different ways in the WJC SO was ballsy af I love it. Samsonov was talking to himself after the second. By the time Terry got to the 3rd attempt I was certain he was going to go fake shot back hand 5 hole and he did. I'm surprised Samsonov has recovered from that, probably felt assaulted, BRUTAL

Separate thought, as a kid I loved NHLers in the Olympics because I couldn't watch regular NHL games and loved the all stars competing concept and didn't give two shits about junior or college kids, but nowadays I'd love to see junior and college players in the Olympics. It would be the WJC but on steroids with not just die hards + Canada tuning in, but the entire globe would be watching. It would be the greatest stage for these relative no names to make their names known to the world.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada

I've officially retired to spend more time with my hot wife.

really though, any time I think of this dude, I wonder if Michael Sauer is doing alright
Dion plays a lot of golf with Turk and Turk's son-in-law Darryl Boyce ex NHL player ....and as a rule AHL tough guy Brett Gallant or his bro also a tough guy Alex Gallant . Boyce just started an NHL endorsed business selling outdoor rink kits ...I'd almost bet that Turk and Phaneuf have money in that game . Phaneuf is just a regular guy off the ice like the rest of us . They all love golfing....and yes he has a trophy wife . I should add....Phaneuf's family have PEI connections and they have a beautiful Summer home here .

Reactions: FultonReed

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hayton two goals in a win over the Blues. I know it was a pipe dream but would have loved to get him for Kravy.
Hope for as many losses as possible for St. Louis. I would love a better 2nd round.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Howden deserves a shot with Vegas. There's enough talent there and Quinn unintentionally was ruining him by turning him into a defensive grinder who never takes a chance or thinks offensively.

Reactions: duhmetreE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Howden deserves a shot with Vegas. There's enough talent there and Quinn unintentionally was ruining him by turning him into a defensive grinder who never takes a chance or thinks offensively.
I was always confident he will turn into a good/solid player.

It's amazing how bad our young forwards were

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad