Around the NHL - Part XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
He has been discussed on here previously, but it seems Mark Scheifele is getting antsy about the direction of the Winnipeg Jets. I'm not sure if he would be a fit (on the ice) for the Rangers; hard to do cap wise. I'm not advocating pursuing him, just trying to get a consensus on him. Not good defensively, takes dumb penalties. Does have size, skill and physicality.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
He has been discussed on here previously, but it seems Mark Scheifele is getting antsy about the direction of the Winnipeg Jets. I'm not sure if he would be a fit (on the ice) for the Rangers; hard to do cap wise. I'm not advocating pursuing him, just trying to get a consensus on him. Not good defensively, takes dumb penalties. Does have size, skill and physicality.

Scheifele doesn't play a lick of defense and its mainly because he doesn't try. No way Drury/Gallant would be down with pursuing him, especially with how our stars have shown a commitment to playing a 200 Ft game

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
32T today. Lane Lambert seems to be the name to watch for the Red Wing job.
Well, if Lambert learned anything about coaching defense from working with Trotz all those years Lord knows Detroit could use some help keeping the puck out of the net. Yzerman and Lambert were roommates as rookies for Detroit.

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
Watching the Point on ESPN and the showed a montage including Stevens knocking out Lindros and Kariya. Usually when I call people an animal it’s a compliment. Not for Scott Stevens. He had no regard for other players careers.

Reactions: sabremike

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Games tonight are on ESPN and ESPN2. The Deuce.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Carolina wins comfortably.
Tampa pounds Toronto physically, but the game goes to overtime.
St. Louis and Minnesota is the best game of the night, with Minnesota pulling out a close one.
McDavid dominates the game, and Edmonton suddenly look like a genuine threat.

Let's goooooooo

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Who we all rooting for, Canes or B's?

Rare occasion for me to be rooting for Boston, don't like it but it's gotta be done.

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Boston grinding and grinding. This is why you throw everything out that happened in the regular season. Mediocre teams can slog their way through to wins.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Boston grinding and grinding. This is why you throw everything out that happened in the regular season. Mediocre teams can slog their way through to wins.

Yeah, i'm already nervous for our young Defenders. And Nemeth. Shouldn't be as bad with the Pens, but Malkin is a dirty lil punk.

Reactions: Cmox and will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad