Around The NHL Part XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Don't think Shattenkirk has earned himself any kind of big contract after this season.
he is what he is. if you give him a lot of protected starts in the O, he can put the pill on the net and generate offense. If you ask him to play defense, then you either aren't using him correctly or your system isn't suited for him. He needs forwards to support him and get him out of trouble. if he has time and space, he can make the play. The isles have a heavy pressure system so when they get on Shatty, he's going to perform rather shatty.

Reactions: Tob

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Tampa needs shots and broken plays. Islanders are locking down the center of the ice

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The fact that the Isles are even hanging in this game speaks volumes about what good coaching does for a team.
I mean who tf are Devon Toews and Scott Mayfield?
Did they pick these 2 up in the parking lot on the way to the playoffs? Lol

The fact that the Bolts are without Point and Killorn are out probably has more to do with it.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
And queue up the sweating the Islanders would have to do in order to potentially win this game...lol

Palat has been a revelation these playoffs. I've owned him a few times in fantasy and have watched him a bunch and trust me, he's never ever been this good.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This is a situation where the 1st rounder acquisitions in Coleman and Barclay Goodrow need to step up.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Looks like stick was on way down. Johnson isn't very tall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad