Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It would be amazing if the Bruins could come back.

Swayman is a beast but they're so much easier to deal with. Florida presents a whole bunch of problems that the Rangers haven't faced yet and I'm not sure that they're equipped to deal with.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
It would be amazing if the Bruins could come back.

Swayman is a beast but they're so much easier to deal with. Florida presents a whole bunch of problems that the Rangers haven't faced yet and I'm not sure that they're equipped to deal with.
It would be poetic if Boston returned the favor and beat them after down 3-1

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lomberg back in for Florida tonight.

IMG_0455.gif

Reactions: LeetchisGod

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
Decent hire imo. But they need to make a huge roster move too.
No one in the Maple Leafs core 4-5 appear to be Craig Berube type of players. They are going to get a rude awakening. Would have to think at least 1 of those core 4-5 is getting move this offseason, if any of them waive their no-trade/no move clause

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
No one in the Maple Leafs core 4-5 appear to be Craig Berube type of players. They are going to get a rude awakening. Would have to think at least 1 of those core 4-5 is getting move this offseason, if any of them waive their no-trade/no move clause

It’ll be Marner and it’ll be a dumb trade and he’ll tear it up in his next spot.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
I'm calling 4-1 BOS.

I want the Bruins in the Finals so l can exult in the Rangers' opportunity to deny those clownish goalie hugs.

Note that apropos of nothing, if Quick tried to pull that shit with Igor he'd probably get a knife in the ribs for his troubles.

And I"m okay with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad