Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Bouchard such a fraud. Let me just stand here at the point ripping shots after McDrai do all the hard work, and let Hyman clean up any rebounds.

He's got a great shot, tbf, but his numbers are as fraudulent as they get. He doesn't create shit.

Reactions: will1066

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Bouchard such a fraud. Let me just stand here at the point ripping shots after McDrai do all the hard work, and let Hyman clean up any rebounds.

He's got a great shot, tbf, but his numbers are as fraudulent as they get. He doesn't create shit.
The entire team are frauds living off McDavid & Draisaitl.

What a bad game to watch. Am I crazy? I think the Canucks are the worst team left in the playoffs but are up 2-1, go figure.
Neither team in this series has been impressive..singling out Vancouver makes little sense when EDM can't score 5 on 5.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
The Edmonton board is pretty much ready to send Skinner to the dark side of the moon

What does RNH do? I didn't hear his name at all

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The entire team are frauds living off McDavid & Draisaitl.

Neither team in this series has been impressive..singling out Vancouver makes little sense when EDM can't score 5 on 5.

They're both bad but Vancouver is literally close to setting records for shots per game futility in the playoffs.

Edit: Also isn't that what people say about the Rangers?

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
They're both bad but Vancouver is literally close to setting records for shots per game futility in the playoffs.

the Rangers have only 4 power play goals in this series. They scored 2/2 in game 1 and everyone decided they're some amazing PP team and thats all they can do. Actually Van is another team that kind of relies on the PP in the playoffs so far. Except they're also averaging like 15 shots per game as well.

Nobody gets on them about it

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

People saying it doesn't always make it true, but Edm is actually doing very little 5v5 where the Rangers haven't been living off their PP during the playoffs.

The Canucks have been playing bend, don't break hockey & it's going to catch up with them very soon. Especially when relying on an unproven goalie. Edmonton is just a prime example of top heavy roster construction with some really bad immovable contracts. Having McDrai can only cover up so many warts.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe I'm wrong and the Canucks are doing what we did against the Canes. But also the Canes do that to everyone and Nashville has been doing this since Nashville. And I don't know they just seem so vanilla. But it seemed like a lot of point shots from Edmonton and just nothing dangerous either. It was ugly. Is that how people feel watching our series?

Reactions: HairyKneel

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Will someone on the Canes try to take out Trouba based on the new meta?

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Where did 3 years go?

IMG_0190.jpeg

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
You just can't do that even if a guy slashes you. That's a full on crosscheck to the face. What the actual f*** was Soucy thinking!? That should be at least a game.

Not sure it matters, but it looked like Zadorov cross checked him from behind first, which dropped McJesus and then Soucy crosschecked him. All happened in like a split second. Wonder if Soucy still would've gotten him up that high had Zadorov not hit him at all. But I don't think the league really cares about that. Would be surprised if Soucy doesn't get a suspension here.

Reactions: duhmetreE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad