Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Bennett punch on Marchand is dirty. And I’m no fan of Marchand or the Bruins.

I couldn’t tell if he got him or not.

I think the contact on the back was the bulk of what got him. Even if he did punch him that wasn’t much of a wind up but it’s the shots you don’t expect to take that get you so perhaps that’s what f***ed him up.

Reactions: McRanger92

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I couldn’t tell if he got him or not.

I think the contact on the back was the bulk of what got him. Even if he did punch him that wasn’t much of a wind up but it’s the shots you don’t expect to take that get you so perhaps that’s what f***ed him up.

Regardless, I think calling attention to it is the first smart coaching move Montgomery has made in the playoffs. Bruins need something to rally around or they’ll be gone soon too.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Regardless, I think calling attention to it is the first smart coaching move Montgomery has made in the playoffs. Bruins need something to rally around or they’ll be gone soon too.

If he did punch him then it’s a joke that the league was like “yeah that’s cool.”

After all the uproar about a hit that Trouba attempted to throw and whiffed on completely, I’m surprised there isn’t much chatter on this. I can’t tell exactly what happened but it’s gotten basically no attention.

If he did and I’m the Bruins, I don’t let Bennett walk out of game 4 in one piece.

Reactions: Cmox and McRanger92

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Just saw the Bennett sucker punch on Marchand. The Bs will definitely retaliate against the Panthers and Bennett for that. UGHN! UGHN! UGHN!

Reactions: Ail

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Very classy by Sheldon Keefe. They made him the scapegoat for their flawed roster/salary cap construction. He's not the best coach in the league, but not everything with the Maple Leafs over the last few years was his fault.
That is not a real video. Watch his lips. AI generated.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
These two series playing tonight have been fun, I think more fun that our series, not complaining since we are up 3-1. It’s a nice day to just take a break and watch other teams, before we get back into nervous mode for tomorrow. Lol.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
These two series playing tonight have been fun, I think more fun that our series, not complaining since we are up 3-1. It’s a nice day to just take a break and watch other teams, before we get back into nervous mode for tomorrow. Lol.
Tomorrow night? More like now lol.

It was pretty much a Cameo.....but all things considered, a nice message. He'll be coaching somewhere else by June 1st.

• Haha
Reactions: Leonardo87

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I wish someone would take out OUR captain.

Anyways, the opening face-off line brawl later will be delicious.

Reactions: Gordon Bombay

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It's funny until one is done for Trouba-Gus.

I kinda want it.

Let's be honest here, while that pairing might suck we were worried all season about Trouba in the top 4. Most teams don't have great bottom pairings. And you know what I'd venture to be ours is not even the worst out of the teams remaining. Jack f***ing Johnson played on the cup winning Avs.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
That other angle of the Bennett hit is pretty bad, clearly punches the dude directly in the face. If he stays down and doesn't come back it's a susy but because he played until the 3rd period Bennet gets away with it. DoPS truly is nutty.

Reactions: Cmox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad