Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Leafs have talent. They've worked hard, to be honest. But they're mistake prone and Boston lives off mistakes

Leafs have been the better team in this series.

They've also taken so many dumb penalties and Boston's goalie is good. Samsonov hasn't been able to make the saves they've needed.

Boston is easy pickings for Florida though. Swayman may be able to steal a game or 2 but thats a dreadful matchup for them.

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
Leafs have talent. They've worked hard, to be honest. But they're mistake prone and Boston lives off mistakes
I think catering to the core without results has just created an almost zero accountability situation, should’ve shaken things up by now because it makes it seem likes its acceptable

Reactions: will1066

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Leafs have been the better team in this series.

They've also taken so many dumb penalties and Boston's goalie is good. Samsonov hasn't been able to make the saves they've needed.

Boston is easy pickings for Florida though. Swayman may be able to steal a game or 2 but thats a dreadful matchup for them.
Maybe Boston puts up a fight?! The Leafs would likely get ousted in 4 or 5 against Florida.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Leafs' Stanley Cup drought is 57 years. At least they have 12 in their history. Three times more than we have.

Marner is suddenly a ghost.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Everybody gets on Marner, but Matthews is about to be the highest paid forward in the league. MacKinnon and McDavid don't let this happen.

Reactions: bl02

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Leafs' Stanley Cup drought is 57 years. At least they have 12 in their history. Three times more than we have.

Marner is suddenly a ghost.
Suddenly? Marner always disappears in the playoffs because he’s 5 feet tall weighs 100 pounds and looks like he’s 12. Those soft type of players don’t help teams win championships.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This game after being taunted by Marchand last game telling them it will be over in 5.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Leafs only good players were top 10 picks or big money free agent acquisitions like Tavares. The rest of their drafting record is quite poor. This is why depth has been a problem for them.

Reactions: savebyrichter94

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
I mean enterprise works with insurance companies on rentals for people with accidents and has branches near body shops, so it's a network system that makes it convenient for people who need rentals. But I wouldn't buy a used car from rental companies because the cars have been through lots more abuse and wear.
Yeah good point. They have some type of “special guarantee” to protect the buyer but i suppose it’s very sketchy. Guess I need to find the HFCarvana thread lol…

Reactions: will1066

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad