Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Not informed on this. So, I’m guessing that buying a “slightly used” car from them is a dumb idea? (Serious question)
I mean enterprise works with insurance companies on rentals for people with accidents and has branches near body shops, so it's a network system that makes it convenient for people who need rentals. But I wouldn't buy a used car from rental companies because the cars have been through lots more abuse and wear.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
We've had it easy so far. Other series are much higher paced. We're gonna have to play faster.
Agreed... But I also think the other series have been far less physical. I think other teams may have trouble adjusting to a highly physical team like the Rangers.

And I can't believe I wrote that, and I wrote it sincerely, with no sarcasm whatsoever... That is crazy.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I'm okay with Blake Wheeler being ready to go. I'm not okay with playing him. I'd keep going with the 12 F's we have now but if someone or other gets hurt the guys I'm putting in are 1. Chytil 2a or b.--Brodzinski/Edstrom and after that would come Wheeler. It's not that I think Wheeler was terrible but he wasn't that good IMO. Right now he would be my 16th forward.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Agreed... But I also think the other series have been far less physical. I think other teams may have trouble adjusting to a highly physical team like the Rangers.

And I can't believe I wrote that, and I wrote it sincerely, with no sarcasm whatsoever... That is crazy.
Yeah. Does not compute ran thru my mind the whole time

Reactions: Profet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad