Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I can't wait for hockey to come here,
looking forward to the Olympics too.
I don't really have an opinion of Utah as a market, but Smith seems like he's going to surge up the rankings as one of the best owners in the NHL.

Friedman said that there were naturally a bunch of Coyotes players pissed about the fact that they have to move from Phoenix to SLC, but Ryan Smith really made a good impression. Must feel nice when the owner says you are going to be treated the same as the NBA players as opposed to not even being allowed in some hotels because the owner missed payments.

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
i
He needs to shave again. See this is why he's struggling.

94leetch

Oct 29, 2022
I don't really have an opinion of Utah as a market, but Smith seems like he's going to surge up the rankings as one of the best owners in the NHL.

Friedman said that there were naturally a bunch of Coyotes players pissed about the fact that they have to move from Phoenix to SLC, but Ryan Smith really made a good impression. Must feel nice when the owner says you are going to be treated the same as the NBA players as opposed to not even being allowed in some hotels because the owner missed payments.
They'll do fine here and yeah, this state has it's shit together .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad