Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
McD just tried to Trouba Train someone

Miller's stick exploded

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Kiviranta is on the Avs. Guy who ended their season in the bubble. Is the me most non-descript player to ever score a gaame 7 OT winner?

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone been able to find and or watch "I'm Just Here for the Riot". It was supposed to be an ESPN 30 for 30 film. Was it ever released? I want to watch it.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Oilers/Vegas looking likely imo. If Helly, Oettinger and Georgiev can't stop the puck and Demko is out, there's no much resistance to the stacked Knights and McDavid. The lack of goaltending is giving us some exciting games at least though.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I'm a little surprised that the Isles haven't resorted to goon tactics while the game is still competitive yet. I know they pulled all kinds of shenanigans after the ENG against the other night, but the game was over by then. This was a staple of their back to back conference finals teams who were incredibly dirty.

It's their only hope as Carolina is far superior, but they also don't have the type of guys to punch back. If Noesen is your toughest player, you're kind of asking for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad