Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Ok seriously, wtf is up with Nylander. There has to at least be some speculation?
Groin/rib/hamstring pull. J/K No one knows. Was listening to TSN 1050 overdrive today and no one has any idea. Up until an hour before game 2 no one even knew if he was playing.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Can someone explain to me why I have ESPN Plus but I can’t watch these games on there without a TV subscription? Wtf
Which game are you trying to watch? Are you signed into ESPN+?

I'm able to see both games on ESPN+

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
2 games each on ESPN and The Deuce. And Bucci and that theme music, i feel like I'm back in the 90s watching hockey till the wee hours at my friend's house. Only thing missing is Melrose.
days of the wooden stick

It's gotta be something major because the Laughs desperately need him.
You're right they definitely need him and they gotta be desperate (they can't lose tonight).

Goaltending! What a save by Ullmark. He was basically caved in his net making that save off Marner wow

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Kinda weird that exactly 30 years ago the Ranger and Knicks both went on runs getting to the final.

Same summer OJ fled in the Bronco. This year he died.

There are other weird coincidences for me personally. My brother and I were 17 & 15 that year. This year my two nephews (his sons) are also 17 & 15.
don't forget to add the earthquake and solar eclipse.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Credit Toronto. It's hard to not play your usual style of game. They're right there with Boston tonight.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Colorado could still knock out Winnipeg. Let's not forget how quickly these series can turn. Hellebuyck gave up 6 and the Jets typically don't have the make-up scoring Colorado does.

As shaky as Georgiev is, he won't keep literally giving up 7. Hellebuyck needs to be really good.
Annunen was sick for game 1 and didnt dress. If he was healthy, they probably would have pulled georgiev way before 7 goals but the backup they called up to replace him had no nhl experience. Annunen might start game 2 if healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad