Around the NHL: Part XI – He's the #1 Cop on the Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Nothing will top the Tampa sweep these playoffs though. That was just a historic sweep, choke, upset, whatever you want to call it.

I hear ya but this is the Piles man. I know for those of y'all who are in my age bracket...50+, who vividly remembers when the Piles would year after year break our hearts and beat our asses despite us having some really good teams, anytime bad things happen to that franchise, it's just that much more special.

So tho the Lightning getting swept was sweet as holy hell, the Piles especially because their bandwagon fans got all cocky and shit talking trash like "the road to the Cup is wide open now for us" after the Caps and Lightning got beat in the first round, is even better. I'm glad they are some what relevant again because to be honest, they have been so shitty over the past few decades, I forgot what it was like to hate them. Well I remember now and it's a great feeling that they will be on the golf courses in the next few days....:nod::naughty:

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Islanders overachieving roster with a bunch of mid age bottom 6 players has nowhere to go from here and without a premium pick. Barzal landed back down to Earth without Tavares. Lou and Trotz keeping the ship sailing but that can only last so long.

Reactions: Maximus

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Islanders overachieving roster with a bunch of mid age bottom 6 players has nowhere to go from here and without a premium pick. Barzal landed back down to Earth without Tavares. Lou and Trotz keeping the ship sailing but that can only last so long.
Can you imagine if they didn’t get that pick to draft barzal?!

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
For orange sodas I've switched from Fanta to Sundkvist.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Maroon putting his head down like a bull trying to muck things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad