Around the NHL: Part VII – Sweeps and Suspensions (Mod Warning Post #249)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Oof. That next goal was huge, and Boston got it. But if there’s one thing I know, pretty much no lead is safe in the playoffs.

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
Yeah, agree. If neither of those conditions are met I've been pretty vocal that it's a **** trade.
Exactly. If we got one guaranteed 1st rounder instead of one of those conditional picks, that would make the trade good.

If Dallas lets Zucc walk in the summer, I think that would be more questionable than us trading Zucc for the 2+3 conditional package

We have a real chance of meeting both the conditions and getting 2 first rounders.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Tell you what, Marleau is another Callahan contract situation that the Rangers might want to look at. Toronto's got some serious cap business to deal with - Marner, Kapenen, Gardiner.
Marleau has a NMC and Gardiner is priced out... But TOR will need help, possibly by moving Nylander.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
If Dallas lets Zucc walk in the summer, I think that would be more questionable than us trading Zucc for the 2+3 conditional package

We have a real chance of meeting both the conditions and getting 2 first rounders.
Something about the “signing Zucc” condition smells fishy to me. Something tells me their GM only agreed to that condition to get Zucc at a lower price, and probably has no intention of signing him. But hopefully they make it far in the playoffs and hopefully the team falls in love with Zucc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad