Around the NHL: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
Well that was disappointing. Colorado beat Vancouver in the shootout. Still a 3 point night.

Need Chicago to come back vs Anaheim as they blew their lead.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Well that was disappointing. Colorado beat Vancouver in the shootout. Still a 3 point night.

Need Chicago to come back vs Anaheim as they blew their lead.
The Ducks. lol. As long as the Hawks got two points I guess that's the important thing. The Ducks, Devils, Red wings, Kings and Ottawa are not even worth following at this point. Edmonton should be worth following because of McDavid and Draisaitl but they aren't either.

Reactions: nyrage

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
The Ducks. lol. As long as the Hawks got two points I guess that's the important thing. The Ducks, Devils, Red wings, Kings and Ottawa are not even worth following at this point. Edmonton should be worth following because of McDavid and Draisaitl but they aren't either.

Yeah the Ducks are a lost cause. Edmonton is fool's gold.

Reactions: bl02

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Lmao must be hard to watch Tavares' OT goal against the Panthers to actually win a playoff series with this much poison being brewed.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
This may be one of the loudest crowds I've ever heard.

Coli has sick acoustics. wish I was catching this one on TV instead of the radio. is it as wild as it sounds? constant buzz in the crowd, it seems

guy came into my job wearing a Cizikas jersey. didn't know anyone owned one of those, tbh

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Coli has sick acoustics. wish I was catching this one on TV instead of the radio. is it as wild as it sounds? constant buzz in the crowd, it seems

guy came into my job wearing a Cizikas jersey. didn't know anyone owned one of those, tbh

It really is yeah. Every time JT is on the ice the boos or chants are constant and get worse when he touches the puck. And constant boos during the tribute now.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Two arms up celebration for a regular season goal he doesn't get a point on. Snake.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
My gut is telling me Tampa will make Boston look like a bunch of AHLers tonight. I believe they were keying on tonights game in comparison to last nights. Hey, what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad