OT: Around the NHL: I guess we have to root for another team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Go Avs!!! :dunno:

I don’t really give a shit now though since the Pens are out.

Now I might put the Cup clinching game on in the background when the SCF happens, but even that depends on who makes the Final. As I have no desire to watch Tampon Bay, the Rags, or the Oilers win it.

dalewood12

Oct 9, 2017
Go Flames. Flames winning the Cup and bringing the cup home to Canada, instead of the Oilers or Leafs doing so, would be nice to see.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
If the Pens won, I was going to a game in Raleigh plus a vacation.

So you can see why I'm kinda pissed at the outcome...

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
It stings we are out. But, some great matchups coming up.

Battle of Alberta?? How long before Tkachuk gets in the grill of McDavid?? Markstrom vs Smiith, seems like a mismatch.

And the Sunshine State face off?? Last year's series was one of the best I've ever seen. I think currently Panthers are the superior team. But TB has the experience, and Vasi.

Can't wait for round 2.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'm not even sad Pens are out, expected them to lose in R1.

Anyway go Avs/Panthers.

Canes over NYR in 4!!!
Panthers over TB
Flames over Oilers
Avs over Blues

Wonder when Trouba or someone on NYR headshot a Cane when it's 2-0 or 3-0 series lead....

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I'm not even sad Pens are out, expected them to lose in R1.

Anyway go Avs/Panthers.

Canes over NYR in 4!!!
Panthers over TB
Flames over Oilers
Avs over Blues

Wonder when Trouba or someone on NYR headshot a Cane when it's 2-0 or 3-0 series lead....

Let’s see, Trouba has already used *checks notes*…elbows and a high stick to draw blood so far. I predict in this next round he’ll try “accidentally” sticking his leg out or going with a PK Slewfoot Special to shake things up.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Let’s see, Trouba has already used *checks notes*…elbows and a high stick to draw blood so far. I predict in this next round he’ll try “accidentally” sticking his leg out or going with a PK Slewfoot Special to shake things up.
Well he sucks at playing D so enjoy that cap hit NYR fans LOL! Also Canes have the physicality to obliterate a few NYR players if it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad