OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I don't even know what's goalie interference at this point. Half the goals they disallow look like good goals, while half the goals they allow look like clear goalie interference.

Honestly, I don't think the REFEREES even really know what is or isn't goalie interference, so they just make a judgment call each time without any clear cut rule or standard to follow.
His skates were never even in the blue paint. At all. That should have been the end of it. It was a good goal. Now, they’re just making up new shit.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
tenor.gif

Sullivan's gonna do the Bylsma.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
So they learned nothing from the Bylsma debacle?

Color me stunned.

As for the playoffs, I am more convinced than ever that they literally flip a coin when it's time to decide on goalie interference cases.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
So they learned nothing from the Bylsma debacle?

Color me stunned.

As for the playoffs, I am more convinced than ever that they literally flip a coin when it's time to decide on goalie interference cases.
Nah. They telephone me in my living room and ask what I think and do the opposite.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Buccigross really should be embarrassed with the way he calls the Oilers games. He screams right into the microphone anytime the Oilers skate into the offensive zone. He has to be the worst pbp guy I’ve ever heard. The kid who calls the high school games for the radio station in my hometown is miles better.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Buccigross really should be embarrassed with the way he calls the Oilers games. He screams right into the microphone anytime the Oilers skate into the offensive zone. He has to be the worst pbp guy I’ve ever heard. The kid who calls the high school games for the radio station in my hometown is miles better.

Yeah he’s been dreadfully biased. You can throw Weekes into the same category. This game has blown ass to watch as well. Nucks seem like they don’t even want to be there.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

I don't even have a problem with the Oilers, but the dude makes me hate them lol.

He does the same thing with MacKinnon.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Vancouver mustered an impressive 15 SOG last night. A+ performance. I could have stood in net. Hopefully EDM chokes Monday. At the very least Dallas will finally be the first decent team they face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad