OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Mears and Colby are on the national broadcast for Canucks Preds game on TNT.

Wtf?

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
The Preds making the playoffs and playing like equals with the Canucks is just further proof how how full shit the people who say Sullisma isn't to blame because, you know, our roster isn't so great. Ditto for the Islanders power play doing some damage against the best PK in the NHL.

The Bruins - Leafs is great entertainment for me. If the Leafs lose, it's funny because it's the Leafs. If the Bruins choke another 3-1 lead, it would be funny too. Win-win.

Winnipeg turned out to be quite the paper tiger. Sure, Colorado's roster is better but not by the margin they annihilated the Jets after game 1.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The Preds making the playoffs and playing like equals with the Canucks is just further proof how how full shit the people who say Sullisma isn't to blame because, you know, our roster isn't so great. Ditto for the Islanders power play doing some damage against the best PK in the NHL.

The Bruins - Leafs is great entertainment for me. If the Leafs lose, it's funny because it's the Leafs. If the Bruins choke another 3-1 lead, it would be funny too. Win-win.

Winnipeg turned out to be quite the paper tiger. Sure, Colorado's roster is better but not by the margin they annihilated the Jets after game 1.
Winnipeg's problem also is directly related to your first point. Their coach is horrendous.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
There's no real difference to me whether the sound is on or muted with this team's broadcast people. I guess that's better than aggressively annoying like a Steigy or Jack Edwards though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad