OT: Around the NHL: And you get a hat trick, and you get a hat trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
I dove so hard into the Colorado bandwagon that I got a concussion.

McKinnon (moar like McWINnon) is now second in scoring. Rantanen and Landeskog looking good as well. Fun to see them doing well, even if they fade out. I expected them to basically be what Arizona is this year.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Man the WJC Canadian fans in the Main Forum for the WJC are pretty much assholes. They definitely do not speak for all Canadian hockey fans, of whom I have met and are far more intelligent then the morons in that forum. Including the good Canadian Pens fans here.

Apparently I bashed Canada? I don't get how it went from what Lias did being whatever because he didn't win what he wanted and you know what, to me that shows this kid is a fierce competitor that only wants the main prize.

I appreciate my fellow Pens fans that are Canadians even more.

As a Yank/Brit that supposedly hates...Canada? Where I live now?

Reactions: Clare2904

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So he’s ready to be a Penguin again ;)

Come on man, this is Jagr, he'll go home and rehab and relax and then try again next year for more gambling retirement money.

Although if he does call it quits, I hope he does sign a contract to retire with the Penguins the way other legends have to come back and retire with their original teams. Hell, I wonder if Jagr would ever want to coach, the guy has a ton of knowledge with training, etc.

Last edited:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Wow, the Bruins look so good. Absolutely killing the Canes, the same Canes that looked like powerhouse vs us. Man, am I ever interested how we handle the Bruins tomorrow..

Their top line might be the best line in the league. f***ing dominate everyone. The guy that has stood out though is Heinen.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Their top line might be the best line in the league. ****ing dominate everyone. The guy that has stood out though is Heinen.
I hope for once Sully does not go Sid against Bergeron tonight, our only effective line will be eatan aloive by Marchand, Bergeron and Pastenak, I'd load up third line with Sheahan Hags and whoever else can play tight checking game against that line

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Man the WJC Canadian fans in the Main Forum for the WJC are pretty much *******s. They definitely do not speak for all Canadian hockey fans, of whom I have met and are far more intelligent then the morons in that forum. Including the good Canadian Pens fans here.

Apparently I bashed Canada? I don't get how it went from what Lias did being whatever because he didn't win what he wanted and you know what, to me that shows this kid is a fierce competitor that only wants the main prize.

I appreciate my fellow Pens fans that are Canadians even more.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Flyers winning, Isles losing by 1 goal. If both teams win today Pens are last in the division again although we play tonight.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Pens now last in the division again.

Not for long we have Boston tonight and they haven’t been in great form. They’ve only had the 2nd best record in the last 10 games and.......

rickybobby-2.jpg

Reactions: vabm8 and 66-30-33

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Panarin almost did a Malkin vs Tampa type goal. Couldn’t finish though. He’s so good.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I want the Oilers to go on a streak, then just miss the playoffs by 1pt. Like I want that scenario to happen, only then will I be happy about the Oilers sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad