Around the NHL 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Watching Flyers-Caps...these teams both seem bad. I think there have been two or three shots TOTAL in the second period. Woof.

If I'm a Rangers fan, the only way I'm worried is if the Penguins manage to win this war of attrition. Crosby could take over a series. Neither of these teams poses any threat.

And Drysdale just does not look comfortable. He just got his pocket picked by fellow former Duck Sonny Milano.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Perron scored with seconds left in the 3rd to tie it to keep their playoff hopes alive. f*** I can’t wait until we have moments like this again

Reactions: lwvs84

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Philly really is one of the most stupid franchises in the league. Well, kind of resembles their fan base, doesn't it?
And their GM looks like this freak:

collage-maker-13-aug-2023-05-54-pm-7448.jpg

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
This is ok, but did you hear what Cutter said before the NCAA final??????

I didnt hate it. I get the sentiment of not wanting to give your opponent ammunition or something to rally behind but hes a gamer. If BC would have won, the convo would be very different around his comments.

To be honest, hes got some Zegras in him. If they can harness that properly, it will go a long way to building up the teams confidence

Reactions: Kalv and lwvs84

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i feel for the fans for having to put up with that pathetic excuse of an org for decades. just one shitty owner after another on top of the lingering arena problem

hopefully they can finally get an arena built and an ownership group who cares about winning for the expansion team

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I didnt hate it. I get the sentiment of not wanting to give your opponent ammunition or something to rally behind but hes a gamer. If BC would have won, the convo would be very different around his comments.

To be honest, hes got some Zegras in him. If they can harness that properly, it will go a long way to building up the teams confidence
My comment was a tongue in cheeck about those Flyers fans that passionately critizise anything Cutrer does :laugh:

But I agree to you. He took a risk saying that, but it shows he's a gamer

Reactions: Rybread86

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
Might get some new fans looking for a team to support after the Coyotes die

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
We will not be able to convert the lip readers tho

But our sales pitch could be smth like: longing to cheer for a universally hated franchise again? We have Zegras and Gauthier after Perry/Kesler dynasty endesd
Careful with pronunciation for those folks: that's "universALLY," not "universITY."

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I have been in SLC a couple of times, and it felt like a really cool city despite the reputation. I had low expectations going in, mainly because I saw SLC Punks as a kid and they painted the city in a bad way :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad