Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
ynuyhrsaw5u01.png

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This leafs team against our path last year - soon to be in shambles, two of this season's worst three of Montreal-Ottawa would be in the Conference final.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Came here just to say that that was some of the most infuriating hockey I have ever seen from a player in my life. I can't believe Jake mother******* Gardiner just cost us a higher pick in the draft. He singlehandedly threw that game, was on for each of the last three goals. Despicable performance, he should be ashamed of himself.
Take a pill.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
As much as I would like picking 3-4 spots higher, I do love seeing Toronto continue to fall on their face
It would have only increased the highest the BOS pick could have gotten to by one spot (23 instead of 24) but yes, watching Toronto fall flat on their faces all the time is hilarious.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Found at another forum, no wonder his number took a nose dive:

As previously reported that Wayne Simmonds played through 2017-18 with a torn pelvis, but that was just the tip of the ice berg.

Simmonds also suffered a fractured ankle, pulled groin, two mouth injuries, and a torn ligament in his thumb. Out of all of those issues, only the torn ligament in his thumb removed him from the lineup and even then, he still played through 75 regular season games and the Flyers' six playoff contests. All we can say is: Wow. He did see his production dip in 2017-18, but that's hardly surprising given all he had to endure. If he can stay healthy next season then he should bounce back

Reactions: TheTakedown

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
As much as I would like picking 3-4 spots higher, I do love seeing Toronto continue to fall on their face
The estimation that their defense was good enough without bolstering at the trade deadline... holy smokes. The Leafs defense Just banging the puck off the boards aimlessly worse than the Rangers, even.
Negligence or arrogance or just plain stupid?

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Leafs fans bashing Andersen.

Yea the DeBrusk goal was soft, but they don't even get to that point without Andersen playing the way he did.

The Bruins were by far and away the better team in this series, and Andersen made the Leafs competitive.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad