Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Chicago fans are bandwaggoners. They aren't die hard at all. They abandon their team when they go through losing seasons. Before they won cups not too long ago you had trouble finding Blackhawk fans.
Having lived there for 11 years, I have to agree. I ran across so many "fans" who had no idea who Roenick, Chelios and Savard are.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
VAN v ARZ ... how bad could that game possibly be to watch?

It was pretty awful. Basically nothing happened for 60+ minutes. Well one thing happened, that damn Stepan goal in OT sent me plummeting in the Draftkings standings. I went from 25 x entry fee winnings to 3x.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Lots of scoreboard watching tonight for the TANK. Buf v Ott, Veg v Det, Mtl v Fla, Car v Chi, and Nyi v Edm.
Three point games please with wins going to Ottawa, detroit, Montreal (sorry florida), Chicago and Edmonton.
3 point games very important in all of those minus the Detroit game.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Two surprises, Stepan #2 as most likely to be coach. Mostly surprising because he's not a big name. Other surprise is Chicago for best fans by a long shot.
Lol Carey Price 4th best goalie of all time. These are NHLers they asked?!

edit: I guess a whole bunch of goalies could be tied at 4 with 3% but seriously...?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lol Carey Price 4th best goalie of all time. These are NHLers they asked?!

edit: I guess a whole bunch of goalies could be tied at 4 with 3% but seriously...?

It's worse than that. He had the fourth most votes for best goalie of all time. Either the players are from Montreal or are really young and don't know NHL history.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Crosby couldn’t wash Lemieux’s jock, let alone Gretzky!

No one said he was the greatest player to ever have or will ever have lived and that he puts legendary players to shame. They said he was ONE of the greatest, which is hard to argue against despite how much most of us hate him. Captain of the closest thing to a dynasty in the cap era, Multiple 100+ point seasons, multiple (and now back-to-back) Cups, multiple Olympic golds, winning the WC, a plethora of individual trophies, well over 1 PPG in the regular season and over 1 PPG in the playoffs..he's kinda pretty good at hockey.

Reactions: Inferno and darko

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Garbage montreal and detroit so far as predicted albeit can't be that upset florida is winning

Reactions: GregSirico

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Lemieux and Gretzky played a different sport

I'll never forget as an intern watching a game with Lemieux, Gretzky, Messier, Francis, Jagr and Leetch.

Even if the game was fairly unremarkable, and one of thousands I'd see, I knew I'd remember it for the rest of my life.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Man Grabs is MIA. 7 games zero points. Don't worry we welcome you back with open arms for another 25 plus goal season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad