Around the NHL 2014 Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The wings are playing great, but they are also playing a team that is currently struggling to stay alive.

Edit: 2-1 wings

source

Jul 13, 2008
Team Sweden is going to be good. They will have the edge in goal over Canada, and will have a great counter-attack.

source

Jul 13, 2008
whelp Sens are really not getting any help from other teams. Gonna be tough to squeak into the playoffs.

I'm hoping both the Leafs and the Habs miss. Everything that is happening in the NHL tonight is for the best.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
whelp Sens are really not getting any help from other teams. Gonna be tough to squeak into the playoffs.

Sens have not been getting any help from other teams for a while. All this means is that the sens are going to have to start winning more games.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Team Sweden is going to be good. They will have the edge in goal over Canada, and will have a great counter-attack.

Sweden is by far the most balanced team in the Olympics and they didn't even pick Brodin or Hedman...

It's a one game tournament so anything can happen but Canada's goaltending is going to be a problem; I don't care how Price is doing right now he's not a "big game" player. Hopefully he changes that in Sochi

source

Jul 13, 2008
Sweden is by far the most balanced team in the Olympics and they didn't even pick Brodin or Hedman...

It's a one game tournament so anything can happen but Canada's goaltending is going to be a problem; I don't care how Price is doing right now he's not a "big game" player. Hopefully he changes that in Sochi

I wouldn't want to rely on Price during a playoff game, and the same goes for the Olympics for sure.

Also, Plekanec just got a puck to the face. And Emelin has now gone to the dressing room. Habs are going down.

source

Jul 13, 2008
4 or more goals against in 6 consecutive road games for Price. I don't think I want him starting in Sochi.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
4 or more goals against in 6 consecutive road games for Price. I don't think I want him starting in Sochi.

He is constantly being left out to dry. That 4th goal resulted off of a 3-1. Team canada will have a better defense then the habs. Price will do very well playing behind a competent team.

source

Jul 13, 2008
He is constantly being left out to dry. That 4th goal resulted off of a 3-1. Team canada will have a better defense then the habs. Price will do very well playing behind a competent team.

That 2nd goal by Sheahan reminded me of this one:

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I'm not sold on Price. He looks technically sound consistently. He just doesn't perform consistently.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
I thought our D was bad but Montreal's makes our group look like a bunch of Norris winners :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad