Buzzing BoH
let-is-just-keep-moving-okay.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Oh sure, right after I give a thrilling update of the late games...well...

REPRINTED FROM EARLIER EDITION

Canucks with 2 in the last 67 seconds (garland had 1 of those) to steal a point in Nashville. And they're back in front of us on ROW....

Then minutes later Chicago scores in the last minute to steal a point from Vegas...Kane scored a tenth after the buzzer in OT...but Hawks get the 2nd point in the shootout

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Spenser Knight just entered the NHL drug ( or alcohol) rehab program. I saw it on Twitter but don’t know how to move it here.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

Spenser Knight just entered the NHL drug ( or alcohol) rehab program. I saw it on Twitter but don’t know how to move it here.
The assistance program isn’t always for drugs or alcohol. It can be for behavioral issues or mental health too. I believe guys have entered the program for OCD and anxiety and depression before.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Hawks-Rangers looking for 3rd team to broker Kane deal. 25% retention on Kane equates to $250k in actual dollars. Isn’t that something BA should be all over?

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Hawks-Rangers looking for 3rd team to broker Kane deal. 25% retention on Kane equates to $250k in actual dollars. Isn’t that something BA should be all over?
I bet the Wild end up being the third team. Teams seem to like Geurin and they've done it twice already this deadline season.

BA is probably holding onto our retention slots for Ritchie/Ghost trades.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Why? Probably not much of a return to bother with it.
Real dollars fraction of the cap hit. Helps us to the floor, get a mid round pick. Why not?

I bet the Wild end up being the third team. Teams seem to like Geurin and they've done it twice already this deadline season.

BA is probably holding onto our retention slots for Ritchie/Ghost trades.
Yeah, maybe the slots. Chych and/or Schmaltz too.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Real dollars fraction of the cap hit. Helps us to the floor, get a mid round pick. Why not?
With Weber's contract, getting to the floor is irrelevant and I'd be surprised if the pick is at least a 5th. The Coyotes don't do favors. And eventually all these draft picks that we accumulated will eventually turn into contracts and we're only be able to carry 50 at the most.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Heavy rumors Kane to Rangers is nearly done.

Dreger adding Kane has already headed home. Team is on the road.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Jets just got Nino Neiderredererererer or however you spell it. Only gave up next year's 2nd, still ammo for Chychrun.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad