Around the NHL 13/14 Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I want really want Washington and Columbus in with Detroit and Toronto out.
I'm okay with Detroit making it if Toronto misses though.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

If Detroit were to make it I'd need them to get steamrolled in the first round though.

I'm trying to figure out whether I can bring myself to cheer for Montreal in the playoffs, might be tough after the past couple years.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
If Detroit were to make it I'd need them to get steamrolled in the first round though.

I'm trying to figure out whether I can bring myself to cheer for Montreal in the playoffs, might be tough after the past couple years.

I want Detroit to go down 3 games to 1 in their series, have Alfredsson interviewed and then have Wing fans go nuts when he says: "Probably not" to the question of if they can come back.

Also, I still laugh watching that Travis Moen fight. Somes up Montreal's "toughness" perfectly. They are probably just pumped they won last night but if those two teams met in the playoffs, the Bruins would turn the Habs' dressing room into an infirmary. They played the tough game and lost two guys.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I hope Toronto misses, and I hope Clarkson keeps riding his 13 game scoring drought to the end of the year, and ends with 10 points.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008

Same.

Then I can cheer for Columbus in the east, and San Jose in the west for playoffs.

Mynameismark*

I want Detroit to go down 3 games to 1 in their series, have Alfredsson interviewed and then have Wing fans go nuts when he says: "Probably not" to the question of if they can come back.

Also, I still laugh watching that Travis Moen fight. Somes up Montreal's "toughness" perfectly. They are probably just pumped they won last night but if those two teams met in the playoffs, the Bruins would turn the Habs' dressing room into an infirmary. They played the tough game and lost two guys.

Let them try Murray, Prust, Parros and Tinordi. Prust beat that kid in their last game and even drew their heavy Thornton. Not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad