Around The NHL #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Evander Kane has once again been caught breaking COVID protocols.

This idiot doesn’t deserve yet another chance.

Reactions: Mangosteen

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Mike Smith plays 3 games, gets injured and misses about 10 weeks, comes back and plays 3 games and gets injured again.

He turns 40 in March and is signed through next season at 2.2 million.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Even more stupid is not doing what’s required to cross borders.

Like you never crossed a border without "permission." I'm a free range human, and borders are a man made construct that violate the creators design. Libertarians unite!

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Hey rt here's an example of why the NHL still fears covid and don't want to take the risk of their stars getting it. And for Jakey it's not just the sniffles for young fit athletes. This is one of the best and fittest players in the world.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hey rt here's an example of why the NHL still fears covid and don't want to take the risk of their stars getting it. And for Jakey it's not just the sniffles for young fit athletes. This is one of the best and fittest players in the world.

You do know that EVERYONE will get Covid sooner or later? Like the flu. Get on with your life. He could have had symptoms before he had covid, but as usual, it's because of covid.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012

Myocarditis from COVID-19 is rare and usually subsides without treatment. BTW, the vaccines have also been associated with triggering myocarditis, and is more common in young men.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Myocarditis from COVID-19 is rare and usually subsides without treatment. BTW, the vaccines have also been associated with triggering myocarditis, and is more common in young men.
I would be interested in seeing an example of one fit athletes that is suffering from any effects of the vaccine.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
You do know that EVERYONE will get Covid sooner or later? Like the flu. Get on with your life. He could have had symptoms before he had covid, but as usual, it's because of covid.
Possibly but with every wave the chances of serious illness decreases.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

Was he symptomatic? Sounds like probably. I never said covid was safe. I certainly don’t want it a third time. Twice in the last six months was more than enough for this fully vaccinated dork.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Was he symptomatic? Sounds like probably. I never said covid was safe. I certainly don’t want it a third time. Twice in the last six months was more than enough for this fully vaccinated dork.
I didn't post it to contradict anything you ever said. But you ask questions and thought you might like to see that there are still risks for high end athletes. I think thats why Leagues still to protect their assets.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I would be interested in seeing an example of one fit athletes that is suffering from any effects of the vaccine.

You can Google it and find numerous examples, but more credible is that the CDC put out a warning that said "An elevated risk for myocarditis among mRNA COVID-19 vaccinees has been observed, particularly in males aged 12–29 years."
Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine After Reports of ...

I think the bigger issue going forward is how we are going to treat a virus that is likely to become endemic. While it's true that fatalities have been higher than the flu, I would argue that we have reached the point where COVID-19 should be treated the same as the flu for most demographics. If a player contacts the flu, you tell him/her to stay home until no longer infectious. I think we've reached the point where that's the right response to a COVID-19 infection. Stay home until healthy while everyone else gets on with the business at hand. If not now...when?

A student athlete’s TikTok went viral after he developed myocarditis from the vaccine. Here’s what experts want you to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia