Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Jake is solid but he had an off night.

I don’t really get it how can a team be down 3 games to 1 and look like they are finished but they actually go into the other teams building and come from behind twice in a game that they are trailing to keep the series alive?? In Winnipeg I am so use to watching our team get behind in a series and get steam rolled 4 games strait. What is this push back thing I am witnessing :laugh:

Well done Colorado.
It's kind of amazing how the Jets wilt out of the PO's.
MTL - 4 straight Ls
VGK - 4 straight Ls
COL - 4 straight Ls

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
MTL - 4 straight Ls
VGK - 4 straight Ls
COL - 4 straight Ls
I'm told that they didn't have a chance this year though because the Avs used analytics. Nothing to do with effort, intensity, compete or pushback. Or skill level. All analytics.

• Haha
Reactions: Stumbledore

enuffidiotsalready

Nov 25, 2019
I'm told that they didn't have a chance this year though because the Avs used analytics. Nothing to do with effort, intensity, compete or pushback. Or skill level. All analytics.
source?
or are you just talking out of your ass as usual and trying to gaslight?
something in writing stating it was 100% analytics, and from a credible source please. 🙃

Reactions: Huffer and scelaton

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
yeah with our performance this season our record after losing a PO game now stands at something like 3-20...
That's almost unbelievable especially considering the Jets have had Hellebuyck for nearly all of those games.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
source?
or are you just talking out of your ass as usual and trying to gaslight?
something in writing stating it was 100% analytics, and from a credible source please. 🙃
1000028345.png

lol...can you point on this Don Cherry doll to the spot where the analytics nerd touched you please.
1000028346.gif

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
Man would that ever be sweet if the Canes could pull off the comeback and knock off the Rangers. Stuff like this is why I love the playoffs.

Reactions: bustamente

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

RIP Dutchy. People from the Dauphin area remember his early days on the newscast of our former local IMTV station
Well this sucks. He was one of my favourites. RIP Dutchy - I thought he always gave the Jets (and many others) a fair shake.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
MTL - 4 straight Ls
VGK - 4 straight Ls
COL - 4 straight Ls

Don’t forget losing 4 strait to Vegas after our initial game 1 win in 17-18 too.

We have the biggest playoff glass jaw in the NHL.

I lobby that we jump sports and move the team to the NCAA March madness. Any single game elimination format will do, please, and thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luc Labelle

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country

RIP Dutchy. People from the Dauphin area remember his early days on the newscast of our former local IMTV station
So sad. He was awesome. Way way too young. He might of been from Saskatchewan but I think he liked the Blue Bombers better.

RIP Dutch

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad