What? You can’t leg sweep the goalie?

sweep.gif

miaginod.gif

Apparently says Miagi... but no...

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Sharks fans deserved that win after this season. Interesting to note that Celebrini's dad works for the Golden State Warriors and he lives in San Fran during offseason. Kids basically just crossing the bay. Should be a good story, sort of a hometown away from home boy.
Pretty sure he’s falling to us with Montreal’s pick.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I wouldn’t be worried if I’m an Avs fan. They’re a bit rusty, and were down first game vs us but went on to win the series.
Yeah I don't think Dallas is going to quite as easy to outcoach. They're not going to wilt under the forecheck and they're not going to back off 30 feet because they're scared of getting burned. They also have a massive advantage in not having Pionk on their roster.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Yeah I don't think Dallas is going to quite as easy to outcoach. They're not going to wilt under the forecheck and they're not going to back off 30 feet because they're scared of getting burned. They also have a massive advantage in not having Pionk on their roster.

I liked our chances after the first game last series. I don’t think we should be too quick to think otherwise.

It’s not a 1 game series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad