Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
We rag on him when he sucks and it is only against Chicago but looks like PLD had a monster game:

Corsi: 91%

xGoals: 91%

Shots: 12-0

Faceoffs: 80%

Return of playoff-Pierre? LA is gonna need it going up against the Oilers.
I'll have no problems with LA upsetting the Oilers in the first round and PLD would be key to it if he is starting to wake up now.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I wanted to see Vegas Oilers but now Edmonton gets LA which I assume will be easier. f*** Vegas is on our bracket now but Dallas is a really good team so we’ll see I guess.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Haven't seen it mentioned, but the Habs 4 game losing streak to end the season has dropped them down to 5th last so we now get the 37th OA pick in the 2024 draft. Depending on how the playoffs unfold, there is a good chance our traded away 1st is 29th (but hopefully 32). So Chevy might end up getting the player he targets in that range even without our 1st.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Haven't seen it mentioned, but the Habs 4 game losing streak to end the season has dropped them down to 5th last so we now get the 37th OA pick in the 2024 draft. Depending on how the playoffs unfold, there is a good chance our traded away 1st is 29th (but hopefully 32). So Chevy might end up getting the player he targets in that range even without our 1st.

That pick not being a part of the Toffoli deal still boggles my mind. What a trade.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
He had that series in the playoffs vs Matthews and the Leafs that one time lol. That was sort of the pinnacle of his career

That's what makes him so frustrating. You know he has it in him, but he refuses to bring it consistently
Honestly leaf’s bring out the best of opposing teams. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to lose to them in the playoffs.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Idk I'm hoping for a vicious 7 game series with the Knights coming out of top.

The Jets seem to struggle with both teams, but I think Dallas is better constructed and it would be sweet to finally slay the Vegas dragon

That's true, I just don't know if I could handle losing to Vegas AGAIN

Reactions: Thechozen1 and Jet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad