Around the League XL: Games 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not sure who else saw it but it seems like PK knows his time in Nashville is done. What will his cost be?

Whatever it is Stanley better not be one to pay it!

I suspect the Preds will try to package him and other asset for upgrade at C

Johansson is not a #1C and I don't know what the hell happened to Turris at this point

Reactions: TLEH

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Whatever it is Stanley better not be one to pay it!

I suspect the Preds will try to package him and other asset for upgrade at C

Johansson is not a #1C and I don't know what the hell happened to Turris at this point

Not a Subban fan? He could really help this team...what a shame that would be be for your narrative.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not a Subban fan? He could really help this team...what a shame that would be be for your narrative.

Subban is on decline and the Hawks aren't a "Subban away"

Also at his cost and cost to acquire him there really should be no interest at all from Hawks

Also since joining Preds Subban has been inconsistent

He wasn't that impressive his 1st year , Looked great last year and then this year he looked pretty putrid at times

He also cants seem to stay healthy

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Stan absolutely needs to look into what it would cost to get Subban. It would be negligent not too.

Obviously he would help this team a ton, he's an excellent dman.

I'm sure it would cost a ton though.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Subban is on decline and the Hawks aren't a "Subban away"

Also at his cost and cost to acquire him there really should be no interest at all from Hawks

Also since joining Preds Subban has been inconsistent

He wasn't that impressive his 1st year , Looked great last year and then this year he looked pretty putrid at times

He also cants seem to stay healthy

We are not a Subban away but he would be a huge improvement to our biggest need. He has 3 years left so the risk is not that big. If you add PK to our team this year we are in the playoffs imo.

It all depends on the cost though.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am actually not much of a Subban fan

I'm not either. At 9M a season for the next 3 years? I don't know if that's a good idea at all.

Nashville will want a top six forward in return. Hawks don't seem like a logical trade partner at all.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Nashville is a contending team looking for scoring. We don’t have any scoring talent to trade away so I don’t see us as good trade partners.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I'm not either. At 9M a season for the next 3 years? I don't know if that's a good idea at all.

Nashville will want a top six forward in return. Hawks don't seem like a logical trade partner at all.

Not to mention within division they will ask for more then they ask other teams as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad