Around the League XL: Games 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I love that they defeated Preds and will likely be cheering for Dallas in the next round but I don't think they can handle Blues.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
I have to question if the Preds window has already started to close. RJ and Turris don't look good. Subban might be on the way out. Josi and company are not getting younger.
Been thinking the same. RJ really hasn’t been good at all for the Preds outside of that one playoff run where he got his money. This is his third full season with the Preds and his career high there is 15 goals. This is someone who in the two years prior in Columbus scored 33 and 28. Turris has never really looked good in Nashville. Josi is entering his last year on a sweetheart contract aswell. Got to imagine he hasn’t been thrilled about Subban making over 2x what he’s been making.

With so many teams being on the rise in the central, and Nashville not having much else coming through the pipeline besides Tolvanen... just I don’t think they have that much more time left as being one of the central elites.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
so who has who winning these game 7's????

Caps vs Canes??? I say Canes take it, haven't been the better team, but Stanley Cup hangover I am betting on!

Leafs vs B's??? I hope and pray the B's win, but even if I didn't hate the Leafs, I still like their (Boston) play better this round

Golden Knights vs Sharks??? I just can't see Jones making 45-50 saves again, Golden Knights will win this

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
so who has who winning these game 7's????

Caps vs Canes??? I say Canes take it, haven't been the better team, but Stanley Cup hangover I am betting on!

Leafs vs B's??? I hope and pray the B's win, but even if I didn't hate the Leafs, I still like their (Boston) play better this round

Golden Knights vs Sharks??? I just can't see Jones making 45-50 saves again, Golden Knights will win this

Right in line with my predictions.

Canes, Bruins, Knights.

Reactions: AmericanDream

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I am picking the Bruins just for the Toronto salt factor.

Caps to beat the Canes

I hope the Sharks win but Vegas is tough and stacked. Still pulling for the sharks....but would bet on the knights if it came down to $.

Reactions: BobbyJet

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Toronto to losing against Boston in game seven again would be so perfect.
200w.webp

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Preds, Bolts, Flames, Jets...The Great Pretenders! Hawks Cup wins get even sweeter as the years go by!

It certainly does. I figured the other Central teams would be taking advantage of the Hawks downslide the last 4 years. Seems like the Preds should’ve won by now and if the Jets were ever going to do it it would’ve been this year or last.

Instead, the Preds get to raise a “Made it to Game 7 in the First Round” banner and the Jets have no clue what to do with Laine.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Styles

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
It certainly does. I figured the other Central teams would be taking advantage of the Hawks downslide the last 4 years. Seems like the Preds should’ve won by now and if the Jets were ever going to do it it would’ve been this year or last.

Instead, the Preds get to raise a “Made it to Game 7 in the First Round” banner and the Jets have no clue what to do with Laine.

tenor.gif

Actually Laine showed up. Can't say the same about most of the other top 6 players. Buff was criticised around here but he was one of the few Jets players trying to make things happen. The team relies on him to lead the offensive charge far too often.

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Actually Laine showed up. Can't say the same about most of the other top 6 players. Buff was criticised around here but he was one of the few Jets players trying to make things happen. The team relies on him to lead the offensive charge far too often.

Oh no I meant more in regards to Laine’s regular season uncertainty we saw this year. He was actually pretty good, at least in the first 4 games, against the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad