Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Hoping for a Bruins blowout victory with Brad Marchand directly responsible for any goals the Leafs get.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
The Bruins having the same "TD" sponsor on their helmets as the Canucks have on their jerseys should be considered a warcrime.

Absolutely cursed.

Reactions: Zombotron

DarrenX

Apr 15, 2014
They're having a very Canucksesque game so far. I'm sure they'll end up scoring on their first few shots. That's the winning formula.
Leafs outshooting Boston 15-1 halfway through the second. I don't think I've ever seen that before. They're gonna lose, aren't they?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Leafs are going to dominate this game just to lose 1-0 in OT
I wonder what the narrative would be, honestly other than the first few games, they’ve played pretty well.

Mathew is hurt, they have legitimate excuses this time around

Reactions: wetcoast

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Man that should 100% have been a boarding call that was a brutal miss by the refs.
And they score in the ensuing faceoff. If I’m a bruins fan I am pisssssssssed. But I’m not so get f***ed Boston 😊

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Can
1-0, Nylander.

Imagine if Leafs pulls a Panthers and Bruins pulls a Bruins.

Crazy stuff.
Canucks in the 2nd round and bruins choking again would make this a pretty good playoffs for me. Also Vegas losing would be the trifecta

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Yeah, that non boarding call looks different seeing the replay. Boston player clearly hanging onto the his stick and he's crosschecking him trying to get him to let go rather than intentionally driving him into the boards

Reactions: Flik

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Blows my mind at how quiet the Toronto arena is tonight, but I suppose that is inevitable when majority of fans get priced out of being able to afford tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad