Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I do think that the microscope on the bench exchange between the stars of Leafs are a little overblown.

Most players would say some crazy shit on the bench, arguments between players during a game is not uncommon. Display of frustration is nothing new. This is just more or less a normal hockey moment. I don't know why Leafs nation themselves are making such a huge deal out of it.

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
I do think that the microscope on the bench exchange between the stars of Leafs are a little overblown.

Most players would say some crazy shit on the bench, arguments between players during a game is not uncommon. Display of frustration is nothing new. This is just more or less a normal hockey moment. I don't know why Leafs nation themselves are making such a huge deal out of it.
It’s a normal hockey moment for losing losers who lose.

• Haha
Reactions: Flik

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016

It’s a normal hockey moment for losing losers who lose.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
7 HC changes this season so far.
Edm, Stl, Ott, nj, Buf, SJ, NYI.

Have Columbus looking for new gm this HC not safe.

Possible we hit double digit HC changes before next season begins? If Pitt and tor make changes as well?

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
should rob blake not be fired? it seems like he's taken the steps multiple steps backwards this year from up and coming contenders to cannon fodder playing a suicide trap to maintain the pretense of competitiveness. to me the only thing holding the kings up is doughty and kopitar, and he inherited them.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Avs are looking like they are back
I really thought they were dead in the water with their nightmare matchup against the Jets, but damn have they shown up in this series. f***ing wild, I wonder who can stop them.

As long as Georgiev gives them average goaltending, they will blow through all opponents the way they are playing.

Reactions: bbud

dez

Mar 3, 2012
Jets look slow and behind the play, Avs are looking dominant.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
i find myself almost feeling bad for the leaf star players. they are being utterly humiliated. yet the truth is there has been zero growth of that team since they signed tavares. his cap hit and the fact he blocked the young guys from owning the team has destroyed that core.

otoh, i really dislike keefe for some reason and have zero compassion for him. somebody called him a big baby recently and i think that captures his character.

Reactions: alternate and quat

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
should rob blake not be fired? it seems like he's taken the steps multiple steps backwards this year from up and coming contenders to cannon fodder playing a suicide trap to maintain the pretense of competitiveness. to me the only thing holding the kings up is doughty and kopitar, and he inherited them.
His timing of when to speed up the rebuild was flawed. Not enough actual production from the next wave before he pushed for those soon to be ufas. Their return to the PO was led by their aging vets.

Reactions: quat

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
i find myself almost feeling bad for the leaf star players. they are being utterly humiliated. yet the truth is there has been zero growth of that team since they signed tavares. his cap hit and the fact he blocked the young guys from owning the team has destroyed that core.

otoh, i really dislike keefe for some reason and have zero compassion for him. somebody called him a big baby recently and i think that captures his character.
Easy bud. The calculator dork said they can and they will and a decade of failure is a little quick to judge that mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad