Around the League Thread part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA

Yeah, fun times here in Philly. Hearing Jim Jackson and Keith Jones trying to cover up for the ineptness on display is even worse.

5-15-6 in last 26 games.

Have had one 10 game winless streak and now an 11 game winless streak, with 2 different coaches.

Flyers have not scored a shoot out goal this year...0-16

Need to be sellers but I don't trust Fletcher. Hopefully, they do right by Giroux (last yr of contract) and trade him to a contender.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
oilers and flames tonight. Not sure who I want to win the least. flames since they are competing for the #2 spot with us or the oilers to have the meltdown continue.
The oilers meltdown was already nuclear. What's worse than that?

All I know is... no 3 point game please. kthxbye.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yeah, fun times here in Philly. Hearing Jim Jackson and Keith Jones trying to cover up for the ineptness on display is even worse.

5-15-6 in last 26 games.

Have had one 10 game winless streak and now an 11 game winless streak, with 2 different coaches.

Flyers have not scored a shoot out goal this year...0-16

Need to be sellers but I don't trust Fletcher. Hopefully, they do right by Giroux (last yr of contract) and trade him to a contender.
Well, kings haven’t scored an extra attacker goal in 3 years, so… :P

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
oilers and flames tonight. Not sure who I want to win the least. flames since they are competing for the #2 spot with us or the oilers to have the meltdown continue.

I would say, the fewer teams that could catch the Kings, the better. Flames have 6 games in hand, and 3pts back. Edm 5 games in hand, 7pts back. The Flames are already ahead of the Kings in pts%, so go Flames.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Oilers won, so that's a plus for us I guess. Calgary's goalies look just as shakey. They both still have between 5-6 games in hand to make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad