Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Wild is another nightmare matchup for us honestly

I am not the least bit concerned about matchup and such.

Playoff is playoff, gloves and all bets are off, everything goes to shit, and intensity cranks up to 9000. Whole league turns into an demonic infernal forge, all but one will be burned into ashes.

It's a brutal test of every aspect of the strongest team: depth, defense, goalie, resolve, determination, injury, luck, leadership, how much bribe you slip under Buttman's door...etc.

Good matchup or not, it should not be the focal point.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
I think there is a good chance they will catch us. I know it is not popular and I want to remain positive, but... They are flying and with Demko out, good chance. We will see.

This is very possible and I also don't get why ppl look down on the oilers. Yes I get the hate, I hate them too, but they are a good team. Teams that have all time top end skill league guys are usually the teams that win cups. I mean just look at the last couple of top cup winners: colorado, tampa bay, pittsburgh, chicago. And look how we fared against Colorado...Mcdavid line is not any worse than the Mackinnon line.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I mean I can’t skakte, at all…

I can do some pretty sweet circles. C-cuts and crossovers need work. imagine a less violent Happy Gilmore, basically.

I feel I blocked out 2012 to 2018 in my brain though. I only have vague recollections when something reminds me.

Add rampant alcoholism and other fun addictions and we’re basically the same there.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
It's like a peach macaroni elbow.

Same. I got sober 6 years ago actually so that checks out.

Trailing close behind you, Sept. 26, 2019 was the day I finally kicked it. I’ve had a couple slip up events here and there, but 99.95% sober from the bottle since then. f***ing 6 years of my life I’ll never get back lol.

What they don’t tell you is sometimes when you make the decision to quit, sometimes you have to make it 50 times over before it takes.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
It's like a peach macaroni elbow.

Same. I got sober 6 years ago actually so that checks out.

Trailing close behind you, Sept. 26, 2019 was the day I finally kicked it. I’ve had a couple slip up events here and there, but 99.95% sober from the bottle since then. f***ing 6 years of my life I’ll never get back lol.

What they don’t tell you is sometimes when you make the decision to quit, sometimes you have to make it 50 times over before it takes.
Good for you guys :thumbu:

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.

I was an alcoholic for 12 years I think. I quit March 30th, 2018. I haven't slipped at all but the first year was the hardest.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly, worrying about any team is pathetic. I just want to see playoff hockey again. If they can't beat the best in the west, they don't deserve to come out of the west. Good with any team.
Agree with this..whomever the Canucks play in the first round is going to be a formidable opponent ..The first round is my favourite to watch..Usually rife with upsets.

The only annoying thing here are the Negative Nelly posters (after a loss or two in the regular season) claim the Canucks going to get swept in the first round.

Reactions: Reverend Mayhem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad