My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Screenshot_2024-05-18-21-35-29~2.png

love the look on Tanev's face

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Can't believe most people here want the Canucks to beat the Oilers. 34 minutes into game 6 and they have 6 shots, and it isn't the first time they've showed a totally anemic offense these playoffs either. Oilers will probably lose to the Stars if they make it, but the Nucks would be a slaughter I think.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Can't believe most people here want the Canucks to beat the Oilers. 34 minutes into game 6 and they have 6 shots, and it isn't the first time they've showed a totally anemic offense these playoffs either. Oilers will probably lose to the Stars if they make it, but the Nucks would be a slaughter I think.
I just want Hyman to be happy

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
I'm reminding myself, like the FLR-BOS series, that it's not cool to cheer for an air accident between the teams.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

I mean the Oilers were a complete no show after their 2nd goal in game 5 and haven't looked impressive 5 on 5 overall in the playoffs.

Neither team is very good. Canucks are just the lesser of two evils.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I have to go for the Oilers. Don’t want Jim Hughson being happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad