Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
On google this is how the scorecard reads (not sure if they fixed it) - not photoshopped btw

:laugh:

GN1w3jtXEAA6bMc

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Can I go do laugh emojis in the Boston sub like they did to us on our sub without any penalties??
Asking for a friend
People in the city of Boston legitimately are just bad low frequency people. I mean look at their lead commentator - a screaming whiny guy who mouths off more than he can chew and is supposedly racist. I feel like he represents that city rather than represents an outlier. You can tell in general they are just in the way they carry themselves the bottom barrel of society. Just a trashy racist low class bottom dweller vibe from that whole fanbase. Look at how quick they are to boo their team when they lose (game 5 vs Toronto) and look how they immediately start having a hissy fit throwing bottles on the ice potentially injuring other people because their team lost a hockey game. Zero humanity in that behaviour. Did you see any other teams throw bottles like a little child this playoffs because their team lost? Heck just look at the identity the Bruins always take on looking to injure people and employing dirty players. While players become softer in Toronto they all become more annoying as a Bruin. Don't get me wrong they've had some legends in their existence but the people in the city of Boston really seem like the worst of society.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
lmao why the f*** would we root for the remaining canadian team; if the leafs were the last remaining canadian team other canadian teams fans would be praying for us to lose
That's what most Leafs fans do though just not in here. You're probably right but I do the same thing. Idk I feel some kind of attachment to the idea, always have. Don't think I can change something hard wired. I was very pumped for Ottawa back in the day too on their run.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
I'd rather see a Canadian team win at this point. Some people will say it doesn't matter, but it's been 31 years since a damn Canadian team has won the cup. It's way overdue to break that streak.

I've never quite understood why fans of Canadian teams tend to despise each other. While I don't like the Nucks or Habs, I'm quite indifferent to the rest of Canada.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Remember when people mocked the barkov matthews comparisons here. Leafs keep losing because the fans are arrogant as hell
Well I remembered someone mocked me when I compare Barkov to MM. as they kept saying MM is better defensively and a better playmaker.

I'd rather see a Canadian team win at this point. Some people will say it doesn't matter, but it's been 31 years since a damn Canadian team has won the cup. It's way overdue to break that streak.

I've never quite understood why fans of Canadian teams tend to despise each other. While I don't like the Nucks or Habs, I'm quite indifferent to the rest of Canada.
As Leafs fans the only Canadian teams rivals should be Habs and Sens.

Reactions: ruaware41

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Elite of the elite Avs who the Leafs are apparently out classed by get bounced in the 2nd round by the Stars.

Another team Leafs would have smacked around and hit the 4 wins first but you guys can continue with the "we suck" agenda

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Living out west for 9 years showed me how much Toronto is hated and made fun of.

Doesnt lend itself to want me to cheer for those teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad