Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Boston's #1C scored his 1st and only goal of the playoffs, just tonight.

I don't know, that just wasn't a very good team we lost to, if there was anymore evidence that the core should probably changed.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I was pre-emoji, don’t know the policy. Believe I have seen mods post about emoji trolling though. I’d think report your own post with an explanation of why, but I’m guessing.
Thanks!!
Lol tho it's pretty funny reporting your own post.
All good!
f*** the bruins!
Cheeeers

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Did he leave at the end for a minute after blocking that shot? What an absolute warrior.

He 99% of the time will make the right decision, both defensively and offensively.
It seems virtually everyone who plays on his line has a career season. He is an incredibly smart player. If he played in a big market and wasn't Russian, his name would be Patrice Bergeron, but better offensively.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Would be legendary if someone posted a ton of laugh emojis on Boston’s PGT then reported their own post with the same laugh emojis in the reason block.

No one actually do it but it would be funny lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Metroid

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Dead puck? Both teams score a bunch. Dallas was third in the league in goals this season, Florida #11, and Florida is 3rd in GF/G while Dallas is 6th these playoffs.
It's their styles of play not necessarily how many goals they scored. The 2001 Devils also lead the league in goals too.

It seems virtually everyone who plays on his line has a career season. He is an incredibly smart player. If he played in a big market and wasn't Russian, his name would be Patrice Bergeron, but better offensively.
He has a Russian name and also speak the Russian language, but he was raised in Finland.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
It's their styles of play not necessarily how many goals they scored. The 2001 Devils also lead the league in goals too.

He has a Russian name and also speak the Russian language, but he was raised in Finland.
Same difference, I guess. My only point was that if his last name was "Canadian", he would treated the same way Bergeron is treated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad