Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Everybody was making fun of the Leafs on the mains and it was allowed.

I made a joke about the bruins and my post was deleted and I was given a "warning" last game

yea... thats the kind of "fairness" is there on HF
Can we at least do the, I am a Leafs fans coming in peace, just want to say, Bruins played well and if Marchand was healthy, you guys could have beaten the Panthers.

Reactions: WillNy29

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC

I made a joke about the bruins and my post was deleted and I was given a "warning" last game

Dude, the Bruins get their shit pushed in and every post in the thread turns to the Leafs. f***ing rent free lmao.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Report the post with a coherent reason, it’ll get addressed. When there’s hundreds of posts dropping per minute it’s not going to be kept up with in real time. Been there.
No I get reporting posts.
How does one report when one "emojis". I had a shit ton a bruins fans trolling my post after our loss and since it wasn't a post didn't know how to report it lol
So based on that, I take it , it's hard to report that. I know you used to be a mod so maybe you have an answer for that?

Either way, I was a Panthers season seat holder 10 years ago cu it was cheaper than seeing one game in the platinums in ACC lol so always had a soft spot for Panthers, except when last years playoffs happened.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013

Do those mods moonlight on Reddit? Pathetic.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
No I get reporting posts.
How does one report when one "emojis". I had a shit ton a bruins fans trolling my post after our loss and since it wasn't a post didn't know how to report it lol
So based on that, I take it , it's hard to report that. I know you used to be a mod so maybe you have an answer for that?

Either way, I was a Panthers season seat holder 10 years ago cu it was cheaper than seeing one game in the platinums in ACC lol so always had a soft spot for Panthers, except when last years playoffs happened.
I was pre-emoji, don’t know the policy. Believe I have seen mods post about emoji trolling though. I’d think report your own post with an explanation of why, but I’m guessing.

Reactions: Metroid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad