Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
https://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nhl/players/full/2517899.png&w=350&h=254

They never learn :laugh:

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
The Oilers cant win when McDavid is pedestrian and he's a cool 1 A and -2 in the last 3 games. Outside of game 2 he's got 2 points and is -1 and has 2 goals all playoffs. Something isn't right. Oh well sucks to suck

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I think I've seen enough to say.... I really don't want McDavid on the Leafs. Dude can't do F-all even strength. And at his cap hit whatever that would be as a UFA thats a BIG NO-NO from me.

Reactions: 3blizzard4

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Pretty wild, and sad for that matter, that McDavid is likely going to be one of the greatest players of the cap era/even of all time and likely will not have made even a cup final before he's 28 (at best...)

Reactions: WillNy29

KMNRB

Jul 4, 2015

Perhaps Leafs' fans can learn from Canucks' fans in support of their overpaid non-performing star.

Too late for Marner (he'll be gone and his image was forever destroyed by his RFA contract's demand) but perhaps for future young players like Cowan if/when he becomes a star.

Last edited:

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Leafs would have at least tied it 3-3 before losing the Series. Sorry to all the new Canes Homers here. Your team sucks too.

TheGreenTBer

Angry HFBoards Drama Queen since 2005
Apr 30, 2021
1) all the tools on the main boards that said that Fredrik Andersen had turned a corner and 1967 LMAO LEAFS can eat our collective shit. No one knows Elimination Game Freddy better. He's great until you need him the most, then he's a roll of the dice. That is what he always will be. Period.

2) Drai is outplaying McDavid these playoffs. He's great in these tight environments because of his puck control and vision. McDavid isn't as good a player this year than last; he was much more versatile last year than this year for some reason.

3) I feel totally disgusting cheering for Vancouver because I really don't like them but I can't help it. I admire their effort and f*** THE OILERS AND THEIR SHITBAG FANS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad