Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Rod the Bod actually made the right call when he went to Kotchekov... then he got cold feet even though he played well. Back to Freddie where he was once again wildly outplayed each game.

Rod - reach out to Treliving Saturday.. we can work something out.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Carolina in a nutshell. They always seem to dominate the game, yet most of it is perimeter play while shooting from everywhere instead of creating dangerous chances.
662bdawuhw0d1.jpeg

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Carolina in a nutshell. They always seem to dominate the game, yet most of it is perimeter play while shooting from everywhere instead of creating dangerous chances.
View attachment 872001
Rod come to Toronto..... those numbers look about right ... no one will see the difference....

Not against rod... just funny.

Wtf. Zone time etc apparently doesn't mean much.

Imagine players... who play... and finish... in the playoffs... clutch stuff.

That'd help.

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Edmonton with one shot this period. Something tells me they come out with a lead to end the 2nd.

edit: and they get a PP. Lets see if my prophesy comes true.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Edmonton with one shot this period. Something tells me they come out with a lead to end the 2nd.

edit: and they get a PP. Lets see if my prophesy comes true.

Not sure what's going on with McDavid, but he looks really bad. Canucks have a glorious chance here

Oddly enough, Pickard has actually been solid. Although, both goals against were kinda weird

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Not sure what's going on with McDavid, but he looks really bad. Canucks have a glorious chance here

Oddly enough, Pickard has actually been solid. Although, both goals against were kinda weird

They are usually automatic on the PP. Not today. Like you said Van better take advantage.
Doesn't take much for Edmonton to flip the game upside down.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
They are usually automatic on the PP. Not today. Like you said Van better take advantage.
Doesn't take much for Edmonton to flip the game upside down.

Van has been way more aggressive on the PK, too. That's the key to limit the damage against a dominant PP.

Be aggressive and force the PP to make a nice play to generate a chance. If they score, then hats off to them. But I like my chances more than a passive diamond

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad