Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
His daughter goes to my daughter's school. He still looks like a giant, just a slightly heavier one. There was a reason no one picked a fight with him. His hands are the size of watermelons.
That guy cut in peak shape was such a beast.

He had his team out on the ice before my kids practice all year last year. I watched him one day fooling around going top tickle on the net from the damn crease. ONE. HANDED. From the TOP HAND, not choked down or anything. It was insane. Puck after puck. Like picture yourself trying to go top table one handed top hand from the crease. You can't, it's not really actually possible but I watched it jaw dropped lol...

Last edited:

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
To think that some Leaf fans thought Zach Hyman was holding Mitch Marner back...Auston Matthews must be holding Mitch Marner back from the playoff warrior he could be too...:sarcasm:
the fans are holding MM back

lol they probably should have stayed away from contact sports
They might be amazing Beach VolleyBall players, a sports where height is important and the chance of them running into each other is low.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
You know, the Oilers might have the best power play I've ever seen but at ES they are pretty underwhelming sometimes.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad