Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
If a massive zombie invasion ever occurs I'm siding with the zombies, I'm telling you
I listened to these 12 year old girls, virtually babies they are so young and naive, talk about gender reassignment surgery like they had any idea what it means physically or psychologically, while their narcissistic, vapid parents clapped and smiled like someone had just lobotomized them, and the seething rage inside of me was so strong that I could barely stop myself from immediately de-enrolling my daughters and demanding my tuition payments back. No 12 year old on the planet needs to know what gender reassignment surgery is. The goddamn school should be ashamed of itself for not just condoning, but celebrating, the psychological trauma they are inflicting on kids who are neither old enough nor mature enough to understand how to interpret their own feelings, let alone how to work themselves out of the confusion that comes with the hormonal overload that is puberty.

Sorry, rant over.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I listened to these 12 year old girls, virtually babies they are so young and naive, talk about gender reassignment surgery like they had any idea what it means physically or psychologically, while their narcissistic, vapid parents clapped and smiled like someone had just lobotomized then, and the seething rage inside of me was so strong that I could barely stop myself from immediately de-enrolling my daughters and demanding my tuition payments back. No 12 year old on the planet needs to know what gender reassignment surgery is. The goddamn school should be ashamed of itself for not just condoning, but celebrating, the psychological trauma they are inflicting on kids who are neither old enough nor mature enough to understand how to interpret their own feelings, let alone how to work themselves out of the confusion that comes with the hormonal overload that is puberty.

Sorry, rant over.
This is a safe space for our rant.
You are right, this World is really crazy

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
To think that some Leaf fans thought Zach Hyman was holding Mitch Marner back...Auston Matthews must be holding Mitch Marner back from the playoff warrior he could be too...:sarcasm:
I’m absolutely convinced the Leafs management never watches any other hockey games. They have no clue what’s happening in the real world.

Reactions: Superstar

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah, I went to high school in Muskoka and the rumour was that they fought at a bar around the area.

Stojko was big into martial arts, so you never know, but he was literally almost a foot shorter than Lindros. Speaking of Lindros, Brett looks even bigger than Eric these days. They are massive human beings. Should have been football players.

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad