Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Seriously, how can everyone on the Avs team looks like they can all skate, pass, shoot and hit.
Miles Wood was never that fast or with this type of finishing.
Manson never can skate like this or make a pass(throughout the game) with the Ducks.

Maybe it is the Mack's diet.

Someone kept saying it is the momentum of the game....whenever a goalie let in a weak goal, the forwards just can't score anymore bc they lose the momentum.
Miles wood has always skated like he was shot out of a cannon, i wanted the leafs to trade for this guy so badly

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
WoW 6 goals

Florida just scored as many MORE goals tonight against the Bruins as the Leafs did in games 5, 6, and 7 COMBINED

and as many goals tonight as the Leafs did in games 4, 5, 6, and 7 COMBINED

It must be nice to be any other team's fans.
They get wins, few rounds and they do it by outscoring their opponent more than 2 goals

A lot to cheer for

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
bruins.jpg

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I just got in after a work party and I'm kind of drunk, this is even funnier than it should be for some reason

Reactions: saffronleaf

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
And the Leafs either force chad players to leave in disgust or convert them into safe injection site advocates
I agree with you a lot, but my God this is simply pure gold. Reminds me of when I went to a presentation for one of my kids and another group of 12 year old girls gave a presentation on gender re-assignment surgery. It was at that point that I concluded that society should be obliterated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad