Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Honestly I am surprised how much more physical Toronto-Boston has been compared to the Florida-Tampa series.
Exactly. I thought it was just me but I haven't seen a single big hit. There's absolutely no nastiness between the two clubs it seems. Boring

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Florida kills you with speed and skill. They have some rats and all but definitely not their only motto.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Florida is going to be a ridiculously tough team to beat 4 times if we happen to get by Boston. They look like they will casually dispatch of Tampa.

Their one weakness is their defensive core is a little suspect and if you can get an average Bob for a few games, it can tilt your way. We have a bigger problem defensively + goaltending so it would take some big time performances.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Smart from the TBL not to retaliate after Vasi got ran over. They need a PP much more.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Florida - Tampa, players dropping like flies. Hope they continue to kill each other lol

Cirelli and Bennett both out now

Reactions: Lauro and ashs

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Florida - Tampa, players dropping like flies. Hope they continue to kill each other lol

Cirelli and Bennett both out now

And now Forsling took a huge bump and he's labouring on the bench. He's back though and so is Cirelli.

I would not be surprised if Bennett broke a finger/hand bone there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad