Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Edmonton is absolutely beating the brakes off Anaheim right now.

What a joke of a team, they are so bad. Zegras has to be the most over-rated player in the NHL

Tiktok player. All flash, not much substance there. He also comes off as super cocky and arrogant.

Reactions: rdogg

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Hes got a chance to be the GOAT

Will need to keep doing what hes doing another 5 years and get at minimum 2 cups

Unlikely but possible.

Mcdavid is a player you can't fathom how legendary he is until he retires
Imagine if he gets 25 points in his last 11 games this season and reaches the 1000 point mark in his 9th season. Shame his rookie season and those 2 covid seasons happened or else he'd be well over 1000 already.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Imagine if he gets 25 points in his last 11 games this season and reaches the 1000 point mark in his 9th season. Shame his rookie season and those 2 covid seasons happened or else he'd be well over 1000 already.
At this point, he has an argument for fourth best player ever.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
If the Oilers is don't win a cup before he's 30, imo they should.be suspended from the league for a decade for wasting such a talent
Unfortunately, I think this is going to be an issue for McDavid. I don't see Edmonton winning anytime soon.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
If Edmonton ain't winning anything soon that means Toronto isn't anywhere near a cup. :help:
I'm not sure how one has any relation to the other. Both have their flaws, but the Leafs are a better team than the Oilers. McDavid is far and away the best player on the planet, but the rest of the Oilers lineup simply isn't good enough.

• Wow
Reactions: Blowfish

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
I'm not sure how one has any relation to the other. Both have their flaws, but the Leafs are a better team than the Oilers. McDavid is far and away the best player on the planet, but the rest of the Oilers lineup simply isn't good enough.
Oilers ahead on points have been to a conference finals with Mcdavid. Toronto has done nothing with Mathews and Keefe is not a playoff coach. If you would like me to go on please let me know.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Oilers ahead on points have been to a conference finals with Mcdavid. Toronto has done nothing with Mathews and Keefe is not a playoff coach. If you would like me to go on please let me know.
The Oilers have changed their coach several times - still can't win anything. You watched the Oilers play here last Saturday, yes?

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The Oilers have changed their coach several times - still can't win anything. You watched the Oilers play here last Saturday, yes?
But they have won in the playoffs. It’s Edmonton so you probably didn’t watch it, but they’ve been to a conference final.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I would put the Oilers as the 4th or 5th best team in the west going into the playoffs. Which is essentially exactly where the Leafs are in the east. Oilers will probably get a far easier matchup in the 1st round though as it usually goes.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
And Knoblouch is? Anyways pretty wierd you have to go to another board to support his team.

Reactions: kb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad