Monday, June 9|8 p.m.|Los Angeles at NY Rangers|NBCSN, CBC, RDS
Wednesday, June 11|8 p.m.|Los Angeles at NY Rangers|NBCSN, CBC, RDS
*Friday, June 13|8 p.m.|NY Rangers at Los Angeles|NBC, CBC, RDS
*Monday, June 16|8 p.m.|Los Angeles at NY Rangers|NBC, CBC, RDS
*Wednesday, June 18|8 p.m.|NY Rangers at Los Angeles|NBC, CBC, RDS

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
King in 5. Rangers speed has been really overblown. They have a couple of fast guys, but overall are just above average speed-wise. Kings have much more depth (even on defense) compared to the Rangers.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers win game 1, then the Kings wake up (with that nice 2-day rest until game 2) and steamroll the rest of the way.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Tickets to see the rangers at home in the scf are apparently reaching over $20,000.

It is mind boggling how much these tickets are going for. Even if the sens were in the scf, i would NEVER pay that kind of money because what if my team comes out and plays like **** and loses. That would be such a waste of $20,000.

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Tickets to see the rangers at home in the scf are apparently reaching over $2o,000.

It is mind boggling how much these tickets are going for. Even if the sens were in the scf, i would NEVER pay that kind of money because what if my team comes out and plays like **** and loses. That would be such a waste of $20,000.

not gonna lie, i would do it if i had 20K but only for a game 7 or 6

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Tickets to see the rangers at home in the scf are apparently reaching over $2o,000.

That is pure insanity, and no one should encourage it!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Don't get me wrong, i would love to watch a stanley cup finals game live if the sens were in it. As i said though, the thought that the sens might play like garbage that game would be enough to deter me from spending money.

I just think it is a waste of money just for a hockey game in my opinion. I can understand though why people would spend it because it is not everyday your team gets to the scf. It would be an amazing experience to witness your team winning a cup live. There is a huge risk when spending that type of money though. Your team either wins the game making you feel happy or they lose making you feel upset that you spent $21,000 just to see your team lose. That is a lot of money down the drain.

Last edited:

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
That money would go better towards another art piece or supercar for the people who can afford those ticket prices.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
i dont know to me the sens are life, and if i witnessed that even and the sens managed to win i could l legit say I can die happy, the 20K in that sense is well spent.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just idea about a new rule that should be implemented. If the refs call a penalty on a player, that player has the option of demanding a trial by combat to see if he has to take that penalty. If the player wins, he does not have to sit in the penalty box. If he loses, then the penalty minutes are doubled.

What do you guys think?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

I'd watch the game on TV and put the $20k in the aggressive-savings account I've set up for my kids to go to university. Or buy a pair of season's tickets (pair of tickets in SBP in the Lower 300's: $1940.71/ year) and put the remaining $16k in my kid's account.

The only people who should be spending $20k on a single-seat sports ticket are the kind of people to whom $20k is nothing but a drop in the bucket of their personal wealth.

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
Tickets to see the rangers at home in the scf are apparently reaching over $20,000.

There are a lot of rich people in New York that probably spend the same amount of money on food for the week.

It would be interesting to see how high the prices would go for a Leafs game if they ever got to the SCF.

INurHome

Mar 25, 2011
Ottawa

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Not sure where to put this so...

"Losing the national cable deal with the NHL has had a domino effect on TSN employees. Not only did retaining Cuthbert and Miller mean less hockey work for Randorf, but it will likely mean that Dean Brown won't be back to call Ottawa Senators regional games on the network. It could also affect analyst Denis Potvin."

Source:https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/eh-game/tsn-dave-randorf-makes-end-zone-leap-rogers-215541744.html

What are they going to do for regional games then I wonder? Just have one or two sets of guys for all teams? Going to be weird to not have Dean around.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Two Canadian teams gave their coach a 2 yr extension this offseason. One coach won 56 games and got to the 3rd round, the other won 38 games and didn't qualify for the playoffs after losing 12 of his final 14 games... lol.

PS, Michel Therrien extended for 2 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad