Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
jesus what a start offensively by the Sharks.. Pavelski has like 8 pts wow

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
San Jose hasn't had very stiff competition so far. Anyone can light up Jason Labarbera on a good day, same goes for Dubnyk and the Oilers along with the Flames.

I'm not buying all the hype until they dominate a cup contender, (VAN, PIT, CHI etc.)

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
San Jose hasn't had very stiff competition so far. Anyone can light up Jason Labarbera on a good day, same goes for Dubnyk and the Oilers along with the Flames.

I'm not buying all the hype until they dominate a cup contender, (VAN, PIT, CHI etc.)

They won't get a chance to dominate Pittsburgh, unless they're actually dominating them in the SCF.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
The Leafs goaltending was so disgustingly bad this last game, as a neutral observer I felt embarrassed for their fanbase. So much so I couldn't watch anymore and had to turn off the monitor.

Dado

I inadvertently caught most of the game last night.

First, good on Yakupov, this is an incredibly special moment in a teenager's life, I'm all for "let it all out" displays. I wish we had more of that on our squad.

Second, although neither team is all that good, really, the game was *fun* to watch. Frankly, considerably more *fun* than a typical game from our boys. I think there is something to be said for cheering a team that has to "overcome" to win games, to outperform.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
The Leafs goaltending was so disgustingly bad this last game, as a neutral observer I felt embarrassed for their fanbase. So much so I couldn't watch anymore and had to turn off the monitor.

Just watching the game now and hes just been pulled. Those last two goals were pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad