GDT: Around the League - Episode VIII - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinInPhilly

Nov 12, 2005
Philly, PA
Another gem from the Habs board:

"Montreal has won their championships. The NHL's goal is to get increased exposure and gate receipts for teams in markets that don't have a winning history."

Haha! I'm gitty from reading their board.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Kassian. I think in the correct environment (and I think Claude is great for young players) he could turn into a beast.
Didn't Chiarelli want to draft Kassian with the failed Kessel and a 1st for Kaberle and a 1st? Sometimes the best deal is the one you don't make :laugh:. But if they blow it up they aren't trading a guy on an ELC and I don't think he has much upside beyond a 3rd line player anyway

I like Dan Hamhuis. Solid, stay at home guy. Kind of a young/better Andy Ference.
Hamhuis is good, I don't mind Edler but his new contract is terrible.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Brad Stuart did make a pretty quick recovery, it just might have been embellishment. Canucks tasting their own medicine.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Hopeing Ducks wings goes 7
Then hopeing for one last Chicago-Detroit before the new divisions
West already has three seeds advancing pretty much now that minny's goalies both hurt the 1, 4.5, and 6 seeds already in the second round.

ThomasJ13

Sep 22, 2006
Another gem from the Habs board:

"Montreal has won their championships. The NHL's goal is to get increased exposure and gate receipts for teams in markets that don't have a winning history."

Haha! I'm gitty from reading their board.

Living in the past, delusional and whiny all in one sentence. Epitome of a Habfan right there. Bravo!

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
Just watched the highlights from Pens/Isles. Wow, Fleury is real bad.
I wonder what his save percentage is so far these playoffs on shots from behind the goal line?

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Just watched the highlights from Pens/Isles. Wow, Fleury is real bad.
I wonder what his save percentage is so far these playoffs on shots from behind the goal line?

Fluery has a sub 0.900 sv% in the last four playoffs, I wouldn't be shocked if he is out of the game at age 30-32

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Dear Boston,

:)

Sincerely,
Ottawa

reverse-1256823978_grinding_granny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events