Around the League: All Playoff Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's not a penalty rightfully but if the Pens lose this game their fans are gonna hate the refs

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
and there it is. Pens advance. I don't really care to cheer against them anymore. 23 to 27 is a big enough jump to root against them. 27-30 is almost a meaningless difference at this point.

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
Kessel:2
Ovechkin:0

Normally I would be a bit upset about our draft pick getting worse.
But hell, watching Ovechkin go down is ALWAYS fun.

... and we have Auston :yo:

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
pens are winning the cup. they'll definitely roll past tampa, and i can confidently say that they'll roll past one of dallas/blues/sharks/preds as well.

**** our luck. at least edmonton ****ed their pitts mid-round pick by dealing for griffin reinhart. :laugh:

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
3 points for the Phil. Can't believe they overcame those 3 delay of game penalties. That was quite the meltdown.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Kessel is a great playoff player. No doubt. Feel happy for him.

Wanted Caps to win but oh well.

For some reason that return for Kessel is bothering me a lot more now. Is this feeling normal?

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Kessel:2
Ovechkin:0

Normally I would be a bit upset about our draft pick getting worse.
But hell, watching Ovechkin go down is ALWAYS fun.

... and we have Auston :yo:

Oh yeah! I couldn't help it but I've been Pens all playoffs just to hope for a glimpse of Kessel magic.

I can simply enjoy him now because I don't care about the rest of his game just love seeing him score.

He's so good in the playoffs always has been. He's getting no credit on CBC tonight too what a bunch of *******s! :laugh: Dude had 2 huge goals and I could be wrong but believe he assisted (or directly contributed) to the winning OT goal. Dude was 1st or 2nd star IMO (Murray being the other)

What a game and awesome to see Bonino win it after being one of the over-the-glass guys :handclap:

RDubya

Jun 7, 2015
Dang Phil the Thrill propelling the penguins to round 3. Makes me miss him with the leafs a lil

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
We should have put a clause in the trade that if the Pens win the cup they have to foot the full 8 million dollar bill for the rest of the contract :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad