Around the League 43: Playoff Time- Goodbye Buffalo, Goodbye Yzerplan. And Goodbye Yotes, Welcome Utah.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, they look good. That said, the West looks like murder's row right now and I am glad we are playing in the east.
That said, I think they have the easiest path to the WCF - LAK then either VAN or NSH.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
A lot of the pundits seem to be hopping on the Oiler bandwagon and McJesus might be the only player that could carry a team to a cup. Although having Draisaitl as your #2 certainly helps, Crosby/Malkin.

But I be damned if WC VGK and their $92M or whatever it is look pretty damn good. They’re big, fast, well coached and some of their key players are well rested. Giving off real TB vibes.
I mean it's easier to look good when you have about $10M over cap in players who are always miraculously ready for game 1 of the playoffs (even if the actual injury is legit at some point, the timing is bogus)

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
yeah this "perfect timing" nonsense from Tampa and now Vegas is just such bullshit. this needs to be addressed ASAP, I know it seems like not until the next CBA but it's pretty damn dire right now and the fans deserve to have this addressed sooner than that.
Its only dire because we as fans don't like it. Since the league is setting attendance and revenue records and the owners don't seem to care its not going to change any time soon

Reactions: ndp and hockeynjune

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Man Caps’ DSP let himself go.

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Wow
Reactions: DaveG

MustardStew

Lurking Lurker
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2003
Hillsborough, NC
Found myself actually watching a few minutes of Rags-Caps. 🤮

Suppose I should be rooting for Washington, but I just can't do it. Here we go, Game 7?

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Caps looking old… that Wilson contract is going to be a tough one

Maybe. It's possible, though, that Washington knows that they will have to rip it all down anyways after Ovechkin finally hangs up the skates, and Washington just wants a career Cap to be its veteran leader during the hard times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad